We will work get results for you and your family. Results matter.
Unfortunately, thousands of injuries and deaths occur on the highways every year. The attorneys at Lowe Mobley Lowe & LeDuke are often called upon to investigate collisions involving two or more motor vehicles to determine whether our clients were injured or killed by the negligence or recklessness of another motorist.
We also investigate whether there is some defect in the motor vehicle driven or occupied by our client that would make the case a products liability claim in addition to any negligence or recklessness in causing the collision.
Our firm has represented people who have received serious brain injuries, burns, fractures, breaks, dislocations, neck injuries, whiplash, back injuries, nerve injuries, and other serious permanent injuries as the result of an automobile accident.
We handle tractor trailer accidents, motor vehicle collisions, car accidents, and crashes involving the negligent and reckless conduct of other drivers in:
- Alcohol and drug-related motor vehicle accidents, collisions, and crashes
- Drunk driving crashes
- Hit and run accidents involving personal injuries and property damage
- Rear end collisions and intersection accidents
- Motorcycle accidents, crashes and collisions
- Rollover accidents involving cars, trucks, SUVs and other motor vehicles
- Semi-truck, eighteen wheeler, and tractor trailer crashes
- Uninsured and underinsured drivers
- Wrongful death lawsuits
Oftentimes, these cases require the expertise of an engineer trained to thoroughly and completely reconstruct a collision or to determine speeds, angles of impact, or other information necessary to prove liability and to obtain an adequate recovery for our clients. We have worked with and have relationships with some of the best-known and most qualified experts in these fields.